CDP pool dehumidifiers 75 / 125 / 165
- The CDP 75-125-165 are built into a cabinet made of hot-galvanized, powder painted and double-skinned panels with 50 mm insulation
- Evaporator and condenser coils are protected against corrosion
- The condensate outlet is located on the air inlet side
- The outlet stub can be connected to a water hose
- Air inlet through a filter placed in a removable frame
- Dry air outlet positioned either horizontally or vertically through the top of the unit
- The access for inspection can be moved to the opposite side
- Fresh air inlet possible through fresh air duct
- Can be supplied with an optional water-cooled condenser. Coupling pipes are made of copper
- Rotary/reciprocating compressor
- Radial fan
- CDP 75 and CDP 125 can be wall mounted using a wall mount kit
- CDP 75, CDP 125 and CDP 165 can be placed on the floor using a shockabsorbing floor mount kit (accessory)
- A water heating coil can be mounted in the air outlet duct for further heating of the dry air (accessory)
High-quality and energy-efficient swimming pool dehumidifiers for ducted installation in a plant room
Whether you are a swimming pool builder, architect, or professional wholesaler, you are likely to get frequent hotel and resort lodgings looking for effective and energy efficient pool dehumidifiers.
The humidity plays an important role for the well-being in a swimming pool. If the air is too moist, it is perceived as sultry. To high humidity also the building substance can add, because spores and mold fungi find a good breeding ground in a damp warmer climate.
Dantherm offers you a range of shapely, powerful swimming pool dehumidifiers that are easy to use and quiet.
Our pool dehumidifiers work according to the condensation principle and the pallet includes three different series, each with three models:
- CDP 35-45-65: Chests for wall mounting in swimming pool.
- CDP 35T-45T-65T: Rear wall units for installation in a technical room outside the swimming pool.
- CDP 75-125-165: duct connections for installation in a technical room outside the swimming pool.
Installation of the CDP 75-125-165 swimming pool dehumidifiers is flexible. The control and other components can be easily moved from one side to the other. Moreover, the dehumidified air can be blown out either at the end or at the top of the drying unit.
Finally, by using a water-cooled condenser, excess heat can be reused for the heating of basin or working water.
All surfaces are powder-coated and evaporator and condenser surfaces are epoxy-coated for better corrosion resistance.
The dehumidification capacities for the channel connection units CDP 75-125-165 are between 65 and 162 liters / 24 pcs.