- Hotel pools
- Wellness centres
- Leisure centres
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
Features and advantages
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool.
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- Damper motors IP 66 specially designed for swimming pool environment.
- 30 years of experience – designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- “All-in-one box” solutions.
|Unit||DANX HP||DANX XD||DANX XWPS||DANX XWPRS||DANX XKS||DANX AF|
|Cross flow heat exchanger||
|Double cross flow heat exchanger||
|Reversible heat pump||
Prospekte: Download br_danx-pool_de_0814_web.pdf (1,55 MB)