DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
Swimming pool ventilation with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
In swimming pool halls, high relative humidity and condensation can reduce the well-being of the visitors and cause damage to the building. Dantherm’s corrosion-proof dehumidification plants offer significant heat recovery and high-quality management of the indoor climate.
The DanX XWPRS offers the possibility of running the heat pump also in cooling mode in order to lower the supply air temperature. The unit combines the advantages of a heat pump and an outside air dehumidification system. The mixing box ensures that only the exact quantity of outside air required to sustain comfortable conditions is supplied.
Energy recovery of up to 100 % makes this system the most energy-efficient choice on the market. For further energy optimization, a water-cooled condenser can be integrated into the heat pump. This allows the excess heat to be transferred back to the pool or the hot water supply, where the energy is re-used.
All DanX systems are supplied with a control package, which takes demand management to a new level. Based on years of experience and on-going development, the control strategy has been optimized specifically for Dantherm swimming pool units.
DanX XWPRS daytime: Heat pump in cooling mode.
- Hotel pools
- Wellness centres
- Leisure centres
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
Features and advantages
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool (HP / XD self-supporting cabinet).
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- Damper motors IP 66 specially designed for swimming pool environment.
- Most energy efficient solution on the market.
- Demand and precise control strategy.
- 30 years of experience – designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- “All-in-one box” solutions.
|Unit||DANX HP||DANX XD||DANX XWPS||DANX XWPRS||DANX XKS||DANX AF|
|Cross flow heat exchanger||
|Double cross flow heat exchanger||
|Reversible heat pump||
Brochures: Download br_danx-pool_de_0814_web.pdf (1,55 MB)