- Hotel pools
- Wellness facilities
- Private pools
- Public pools
- Adventure pools
- Spa facilities
Features and benefits
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool.
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- 30 years of experience – designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
|Pool ventilation||DANX HP||DANX XD||DANX XWPS||DANX XWPRS||DANX XKS||DANX AF|
|Cross-flow heat exchanger||
|Double cross flow heat exchanger||
|Reversible heat pump||
Brochures: Download br_danx-pool_de_0814_web.pdf (1,55 MB)