Through-the-wall swimming pool dehumidifiers CDP 35T / 45T / 65T
- Hot-dip galvanized, internally and externally powder-coated steel sheet housing
- Epoxy coated evaporator and capacitor surfaces
- Wall mounting using the supplied wall bracket
- Floor stays can be mounted on the floor (accessory)
- Condensate drainage at the bottom of the appliance.
- A 1/2 “drain hose can be connected
- Air inlet through a filter installed in the front plate
- Rotary piston compressor
- Radial fan
- Hot water heating surface available as extra accessories
High-quality, energy-efficient, through-the-wall swimming pool dehumidifiers for plant rooms
Whether you are a swimming pool builder, an architect or a specialist wholesaler, you are likely to get frequent inquiries from house owners or holiday home owners looking for effective and easy to use swimming pool dehumidifiers for their house.
Dantherm offers you a range of designed, powerful swimming pool dehumidifiers that are easy to use and silent.
The CDP swimming pool dehumidifiers are fully automated units with electronic control unit and built-in adjustable hygrostat. The operating status can be clearly read on the display and defrosting is carried out by the control unit.
Our pool dehumidifiers work according to the condensation principle and the pallet includes three different series, each with three models:
- CDP 35-45-65: For wall mounting in the swimming pool.
- CDP 35T-45T-65T: Rear wall units for installation in a technical room outside the swimming pool.
- CDP 75-125-165: duct connections for installation in a technical room outside the swimming pool.
The rear wall units CDP 35T-45T-65T are installed in the adjoining technical room. Thus, the pool dehumidifier in the pool room no room and operating noise is dampened by the wall.
The CDP 35T-45T-65T swimming-pool dehumidifiers are low-noise and fully automatic with electronic control and integrated adjustable hygrostat. A user-friendly display indicates the current operating state of the dehumidifier. A passive demand-controlled defrost is installed in the electronic control unit.
All surfaces are powder-coated and evaporator and condenser surfaces are epoxy-coated for better corrosion resistance.
The dehumidification performance for the rear wall units CDP 35T-45T-65T is between 29 and 60 liters / 24 pcs.
Channel connection adapter for rear wall units:
If you would like to replace an old rear wall unit with duct, we offer a duct connection adapter with aluminum grille, filter and duct passage as accessories. With this adapter a swimming pool rear wall unit can be adapted to existing wall perforations. If there are already wall breaks (eg from a previously installed dehumidifier of another manufacturer), this adapter can be used to adapt the CDP-T rear wall units.